Utilities management and procurement
Managing Utilities provides a specialist procurement and management service in the deregulated utilities and telecommunications market. We operate independently and so we can offer our clients completely impartial advice on how to limit utility costs.
Our approach to cost savings, extensive experience in the corporate commercial sector and unrivalled relationships throughout the supply chain enable us to deliver a comprehensive service and add to your bottom line.
What we can do for you
- Provide you with free independent advice to assist you in making substantial savings on your gas and electricity costs, as well as protect your business from the forecast long term price increases.
- Insure that your business never “Rolls Over” into a new contract at expensive rates without having a choice.
- Wholesale energy prices are determined by complex modelling which requires comprehensive market knowledge.
- We have our Corporate Business Division and can negotiate competitive prices from the major electricity and gas suppliers that specialize in Half Hourly supply and large Gas consumption.
- We take care of any contract management issues – from billing queries to assisting with CCL obligations.
The Managing Utilities team is led by Phil McCaig and Steven Adair, they have been in partnership since 2002 and provide Director level support in delivering continuous monitoring, timing & strategy for utility procurement. We operate independently and with an open book philosophy so we can offer our clients completely impartial advice on how to limit utility costs.
They are committed to ensuring that your company is getting the best advice and support in dealing with Wholesale energy prices which are determined by complex modelling which in turn requires comprehensive market knowledge.
We will be happy to have an initial meeting with you to discuss in general terms how you can benefit from the Managing Utilities service.