Managing Utilities provides a specialist procurement and management service in the deregulated utilities and telecommunications market. We operate independently and so we can offer our clients completely impartial advice on how to limit utility costs.
Over 80% of SME business's roll-over into new expensive contracts. In most cases this is simply because they are not aware of specific termination rules.
Wholesale energy prices have risen by 55% since October 2010 adding significant impact on your bottom line.
Our approach to cost savings, extensive experience in the corporate commercial sector and unrivalled relationships throughout the supply chain enable us to deliver a comprehensive service and add to your bottom line.
- Provide you with free independent advice to assist you in making substantial savings on your gas and electricity costs, as well as protect your business from the forecast long term price increases.
- Provide prices that are often considerably lower than those offered by your existing supplier for the renewal of your supply contract. We help hundreds of businesses cut their utility costs every year.
- Insure that your business never "Rolls Over" into a new contract at expensive rates without having a choice.
- Wholesale energy prices are determined by complex modelling which requires comprehensive market knowledge.
- We have our Corporate Business Division and can negotiate competitive prices from the major electricity and gas suppliers that specialize in Half Hourly supply and large Gas consumption.